• Leather backs: Largest and oldest of all sea turtles.
• Logger heads: One of the larger turtle species.
• Olive Ridley Turtles: They are the second smallest after Kemp Ridley turtles.
• Green Turtles: They are the second largest sea turtles and can measure up to 4 feet in length and weigh up to 500 pounds. They are herbivores.
• Hawksbills: They are on the smaller end of the sea turtle size spectrum.
Time spend around 1 hrs
Madu River boat safari a wetland estuary spreading over 900 hectares of which 770 hectares is covered with water and inhabited with 64 islands mangrove forest. The island inhabits birds, plants, fish and animals. A ‘Fish therapy’ experience could be obtained and on the way back can enjoy a refreshing drink of King Coconut.
Time spend around 2 hrs
Galle fort built by the Portuguese and maintained by the Dutch and the British during its colorful history, the port town of Galle features an impressive fort with extensive walls containing many architectural attractions.
Time spend 3.00hrs
• Approximately tour time will be 5 hours and return to Negombo
Distance 160km 3.00hrs driving via express way
• Meeting point
Pick up and Drop can be organized from hotels, airport and the other well known landmarks.
• What’s Include
Air conditioned vehicles with English speaking Sri Lankan tourist board licensed chauffer, petrol, passengers insurance, road parking payments.
• Not Included
Entrance fees for sites.