Kosgoda is famous for its sea turtle conservation operated by the Wild Life Protection Society of Sri Lanka
• Leather backs: Largest and oldest of all sea turtles.
• Logger heads: One of the larger turtle species.
• Olive Ridley Turtles: They are the second smallest after Kemp Ridley turtles.
• Green Turtles: They are the second largest sea turtles and can measure up to 4 feet in length and weigh up to 500 pounds. They are herbivores.
• Hawksbills: They are on the smaller end of the sea turtle size spectrum
Time approx 1 hrs
Madu gaga boat safari in Balapitiya
From Kosgoda to Balapitiya
Distance 10 km, 15 min driven
Madu River boat safari a wetland estuary spreading over 900 hectares of which 770 hectares is covered with water and inhabited with 64 islands mangrove forest. The island inhabits birds, plants, fish and animals. A ‘Fish therapy’ experience could be obtained and on the way back can enjoy a refreshing drink of King Coconut.
Time approx 2 hrs
From Balapitiya to Galle Distance 50 km 1 hrs driven
Galle fort built by the Portuguese and maintained by the Dutch and the British during its colorful history, the port town of Galle features an impressive fort with extensive walls containing many architectural attractions.
Time approx 3 hrs
Overnight Dambull, Sigiriya or Habarana
• Wheals watching
• Surfing Waligama
On your way
Sri Lanka's commercial heart, Colombo is a cosmopolitan mix of vibrant street markets, colonial buildings, interesting museums, fine restaurants and great shopping opportunities.
After 02 days of tour it’s time to do some shopping at Colombo & sight seen of Colombo include on the way to Negombo.
• Meeting point
Pick up and Drop can be organized from hotels, airport and the other well known landmarks.
• What’s Include
Air conditioned vehicles with English speaking Sri Lankan tourist board licensed chauffer, petrol, passengers insurance, road parking payments.
• Not Included
Entrance fees for sites.